Seasonal Jobs with Parks and Recreation
Thank you for your interest in a position within Bloomington Parks and Recreation! We are currently hiring for School-Year Inclusion Facilitators. See the below information regarding our available summer positions.
- Use this link to direct you to our online application system for parks and recreation positions: APPLY HERE! Summer positions will be posted by mid-December.
- Be sure to fill out an application for ALL of the positions that interest you. If you do not fill out an application for a position, you will not be considered for that role. Please note that some of the positions below are grouped into an individual application.
Youth and Adaptive Recreation positions
- Adaptive Softball Coordinator
- Adaptive Softball Lead
- Adaptive Softball Instructor
- Camp Kota Assistant Coordinator
- Camp Kota Coordinator
- Camp Kota Counselor
- Inclusion Assistant Coordinator
- Inclusion Facilitator - Summer
- Playground Instructor
- Playground Lead
- Mini View Instructor
- Mini View Lead
- The View Instructor
- The View Lead
- Aquatic Assistant Coordinator – Aquatic Center or Bush Lake Beach
- Aquatics Coordinator
- Admissions Concessions Attendant – Aquatic Center or Bush Lake Beach
- Admissions Lead - Aquatic Center or Bush Lake Beach
- Lifeguard – Aquatic Center or Bush Lake Beach
Other Parks and Recreation positions
- Audio Visual Tech
- Cultural Arts Coordinator
- Seasonal Office Assistant
- 2019 P&R Summer Intern
- Golf Course Clubhouse positions
- Golf Course Groundskeepers
Applicant information for Youth & Family and Aquatics positions
- ALL applicants will be notified via email if they will be progressing to the interviews by March 7, 2019. Please be sure to monitor your email during this time and check your spam folder if you have not received any notifications. Those who are continuing will receive directions and information about what to expect in the process. Interviews will be scheduled on March 14 and March 16. Applicants may also attend the January 5 job fair to participate in an interview.