201 East 90th Street
Bloomington MN, 55420
Visit Bloomington's other aquatic facilities
Bush Lake Beach has provided exceptional recreation to millions of Minnesotans since 1956. Bush Lake is one of the state’s most popular beaches with over 100,000 visitors per year. Free parking!
Cedarcrest Splash Pad is FREE and open to the public at Cedarcrest Park from May 30 until weather conditions no longer allow operation
Bloomington Family Aquatic Center
The Bloomington Family Aquatic Center, 201 East 90th Street, is open daily from June 11 through August 21.
General Pool Info and Amenities
- Zero-depth entry
- Interactive play features
- Aqua climbing wall
- Water slides
- Diving boards
- Bathhouse with token lockers
- Concession stand
- Pool temperature kept at 83 degrees (+/- 3 degrees)
Another swimming option is Bush Lake Beach, which offers a natural setting for a great outdoor water experience!
June 11 - August 21, 2022
- Monday - Saturday: 12 - 7 p.m.
- Sunday: 12 - 6 p.m.
- Ages 1 and under: Free!
- Ages 2 - 5: $8
- Ages 6 - 54: $10
- Ages 55 and up: $8
Twilight Passes (after 4 p.m.)
- Ages 1 and under: Free!
- Ages 2 - 5: $7
- Ages 6 - 54: $8
- Ages 55 and up: $7
Passes are valid all day.
- All ages: $5
Resident Season Passes
- Adult (ages 16 - 54): $64
- Young adult (ages 11 - 15): $41
- Child (ages 2 - 10): $32
- Senior (ages 55+): $32
$2 discount if purchased on or before April 21; $1 discount if purchased on or before June 10
Nonresident Season Passes
- Adult (ages 16 - 54): $102
- Young adult (ages 11 - 15): $72
- Child (ages 2 - 10): $58
- Senior (ages 55+): $58
To purchase passes
- We ask that passes purchased for children (under 18 years of age) be purchased by the child's parent or legal guardian.
- Prior to the start of swimming season, purchase seasonal passes:
- Online (online pass sales ended June 6)
- In person at Bloomington Family Aquatic Center, June 8 -10, 4 - 7 p.m. Driver's license or state ID is required to verify residency.
- During the season, purchase seasonal passes in-person during normal business hours at the pool.
- Halfway half pay. On July 19 ONLY, halfway through the season, residents and nonresidents pay half price for season passes.
Season Pass holders must show card/pass upon entering the facility. If you have lost your pass we issue replacements for $6.
Registration and Online Purchasing Help
NOTE: Online pass sales for the 2022 swimming season have ended. Below is general information about registering for Bloomington Parks and Recreation's WebTrac system, which can be used for many other purchases and registrations. To purchase pool passes, please visit the pool in person per the guidance above.
For a tutorial on the registration process, including how to set up a household if you do not already have one in the system, view the Online Registration Instructions.
- Be careful to not create a duplicate household account. You may already have one due to past program participation.
- If you believe you have an account but have forgotten your user name and/or password, use the help links on the Webtrac login page to retrieve or reset that information.
- If you need further assistance to either access your existing account or create a new one, please call 952-563-8877.
Groups of 20 and more:
- $9 per person from 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- $7 per person from 4 - 8 p.m.
Private pool rentals are also available. Pool rentals available from approximately 7 - 9 p.m. daily. The cost is $460 per hour.
- Weekdays: 10 a.m. – 1 p.m., 3 – 7 p.m.
- Weekends: 12 – 3 p.m.
Tot Time (for ages 6 and under with adult supervision on a 2:1 basis)
- Monday – Friday: 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Aqua Exercise 2022
Come to Bloomington Family Aquatic Center and take part in a variety of in-water exercises designed for all fitness levels and abilities.
- Schedule: June 19 - August 21 (subject to instructor availability).
- Wednesdays, 7:10 p.m.
- Sundays, 6:10 p.m.
- Participants: Open to anyone age 14 and above.
- Maximum class size is 30 participants.
- Available on a first come, first served basis.
- Cost: Pay the daily admission rate or use your 2022 season pass.
Swimmers' health and safety are the number one priority at the Bloomington Family Aquatic Center. Please take a moment to read the following fact sheets to ensure a safe and healthy visit at the Bloomington Family Aquatic Center!
- Swimsuits are required
- Food and beverage rules
- Children under 11
- Activities that are not allowed
- Diving well rules
- Water slide rules
- Show your seasonal pass for entry
All swimmers must have a swimsuit to swim in the pool. This includes an appropriate top and bottom for females and appropriate swim trunks for males. No underwear or boxers may be worn in the water.
On-site concessions will be available. You may bring outside food and beverages into the facility with the following exceptions: Glass containers, alcohol, and tobacco are not allowed. Picnic space is available outside of the facility and patrons may get their hand stamped to leave and return to the pool. Food and beverages may only be consumed in the designated picnic areas within the facility.
Children under 11 years of age will be allowed into the Bloomington Family Aquatic Center ONLY IF:
- The child is accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older, or
- The child is accompanied by a responsible party (sibling, babysitter, or nanny) who is at least 16 years of age and has a completed "Guardian Permission Form" signed by the child's guardian on file at the pool. The responsible party cannot be responsible for supervising more than four children between the ages 1-10 at one time.
If a child is under the age of 5, staff recommends that an adult or responsible party remain within reasonable reach of the child at all times while in or immediately adjacent to the water.
- Swimming with diarrhea.
- Tobacco and alcohol use.
- Snorkels, fins and balls.
- Inflated articles and floatation equipment, except for U.S. Coast Guard Type I-III approved flotation devices, where an adult, 18 years of age or older, is within arm's reach at all times.
- Horseplay and running.
- Diving off pool sides.
- Open cuts or communicable diseases.
- Glass containers.
- Exit the diving well promptly - no recreational swimming.
- One bounce on the board.
- One person on the board or platform at a time.
- One person on the ladder at a time.
- Swim to the closest ladder after diving off the boards.
- Walking down any ladder is prohibited.
- Walk up the stairs.
- One person at a time in each flume.
- Hands and feet must be kept inside the flume.
- No diving at the end of the slide.
- No standing, kneeling, rotating or stopping in the flume.
- Use the ladder closest to the slide just completed.
- Follow the instructions of the attendants.
- Adults may catch their children in the water at the bottom of the slide.
- Do not use the slide while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Height requirement for the green open slide: 42 inches tall
- Height requirement for the blue enclosed slide: 48 inches tall
Season pass holders must show their card/pass upon entering the facility. If you have lost your pass we can issue a replacement for $6.