- ESS Employee Self Service (MUNIS). Financial information including timecard entry and annual benefits enrollment.
- Delta Dental. Website about employee dental insurance.
- Genesis Benefits. City's benefits administration site. Login required.
- VOYA Deferred Comp. Deferred compensation site. Login required.
- IRS booklet: Child and dependent care expenses.
- IRS booklet: Medical and dental expenses.
- Minnesota State Deferred Comp. Deferred compensation site. Login required.
- PERA. Public Employees Retirement Association site. Login required.
Open enrollment materials
- 2018 Benefits Summary Guide
- ESS 2018 online benefits instructions
- Elect PCC Codes 2018
- Essential PCC Codes 2018
- 2018 Health Insurance Benefits Summary
- 2018 Health Insurance Premiums (non-union)
- 2018 PERA LIFE Brochure
- PERA LIFE enrollment form 2018
- Medica HSA Drug List
New hire materials
- Life insurance benefits summary
- Life Insurance Evidence of Insurability form
- Voluntary short-term disability insurance packet
Other useful links
- GIS System Access. Login required. Accessible only on City network.
- Webmail. Login required. Not accessible when connecting via the City's on-site Wi-Fi.
- Send notifications with Everbridge.
- Modify your contact information in Everbridge.
- Access CityBIZ, the City's intranet. Login required.
Links for Parks and Recreation staff
Please refer to your email to determine which handbooks you are required to read. After reviewing the handbook, please be sure to take your required quizzes using the links in your email. You are also required to print out the staff handbook acknowledgement form and return it to your supervisor.
- 2017 Parks and Recreation Seasonal Employee Handbook.pdf ALL STAFF are responsible for reading, understanding and following all policies and procedures described in this handbook.
- 2017 Staff Handbook Acknowledgment Form - PRINT ME!.pdf ALL STAFF need to print, sign this form and return it to your supervisor.