City intranet and email
Deferred compensation and retirement
- MN Deferred Compensation enrollment form
- MN Deferred Compensation change form
- MN Deferred Compensation deferral changes
- Public Employees Retirement Association (PERA)
- VOYA Deferred Compensation
New hire materials
- Life insurance benefits summary
- Life Insurance Evidence of Insurability form
- Voluntary short-term disability insurance packet
2020 open enrollment
- Health cost matrix by tier (employee only, two-person, family)
- Health cost matrix by cost level
- Step-by-step instructions for enrollment in the PEIP Advantage Plan
- 2020 Health insurance premiums for full-time employees
- 2020 NCPERS MINN brochure and enrollment form
- 2020 Group life insurance program summary
- 2020 Group life insurance evidence of insurability
- E-Subscribe admin
- Everbridge administration
- GIS system access (accessible only while on City network)
- Peak Agenda Management
Parks and Recreation staff links
Please refer to your email to determine which handbooks you are required to read. After reviewing the handbook, please be sure to take your required quizzes using the links in your email. You are also required to print out the staff handbook acknowledgement form and return it to your supervisor.
- 2019 Parks and Recreation Seasonal Staff Handbook
ALL STAFF are responsible for reading, understanding and following all policies and procedures described in this handbook.
- 2019 Parks and Recreation Seasonal Staff Handbook Acknowledgment Form - PRINT ME!
ALL STAFF need to print, sign this form and return it to your supervisor.