City Clerk's office
The City Clerk’s Office is responsible for services related to voter registration, absentee voting, and election administration. It is also responsible for issuing city licenses for various operations in the community, processing passport applications, maintaining cemetery records and sales, and the oversight of the Deputy Registrar/Motor Vehicle Registrar Office. This Division also oversees records management services and data requests.
- City cemetery records and lots
- City licenses
- MN government data practices
- Motor Vehicle licensing / driver's licenses
- Passport application processing
- Records Management
- Voting and election information
Please visit Data Practices Center to submit a Data Request.