Bloom in Bloomington strives to support and grow a more diverse, and accessible workplace for our community by matchmaking young people with employers in local government, nonprofit, and private sectors.
Bloom in Bloomington dreams of a world where employment disparities are eliminated, our workforce reflects the diversity of the community and young people of all identities can feel seen by their government and be empowered to reach their full potential.
- We draw on the insights and opinions of people with different backgrounds and perspectives to inform our work.
- Equity, inclusion and belonging principles are at the forefront of what we do.
- We seek out partnerships with employers who are aligned with our mission and vision.
- The lives and voices of young people matter in the ways we shape Bloom in Bloomington.
- We serve as the catalyst that works to eliminate employment disparities in our community.
- Our work is guided by an urgency to create brilliant results and a better future for our young people.