- On August 4th, 2019 at about 11:00 pm, Bloomington Police Officers were dispatch to the 10200 block of Quebec Ave on a report of an assault.
- August 15: The City of Bloomington and Artistry present the third annual Creative Happy Hour, a free, fun event in South Loop with live music, food, and creative activities.
- On July 1, the City Council and Port Authority approved a resolution authorizing staff to negotiate and draft an agreement with Provident Resources Group to finance, construct and operate the waterpark project.
- Bloomington Police responded to the New Horizon Academy, 5430 Hyland Greens Drive, just before 10:30 am today on a report of a child not breathing.
- During the overnight hours of June 7th, an unknown suspect(s) made entry into an occupied residence in Northwest Bloomington and stole property.
- The City of Bloomington is asking residents to participate in the National Citizen Survey. The survey is designed to provide a baseline of how the city government is serving residents, gauge perceptions of the community, and make comparisons with peer cities.
- Join us for free summer home improvement seminars on using smart home tech (June 11) and making smart energy investments (August 6).
- The City is exploring a partnership with PGA REACH MN to bring new life to the game of golf at Hyland Greens Golf and Learning Center and the region.