- December 3, 2019 - Bloomington Police Investigate a Fatal Crash Involving a Pedestrian
- In spring 2019 the Bloomington City Council directed City staff to engage residents and complete a site capacity study for a potential new community center at Valley View Park, 9000 Portland Ave. S. In November, staff reported study results back to the community and to the Council.
- November 21, 2019 - Bloomington Police Detectives continue to follow up on investigatory leads related to the William Albrecht case.
- November 20, 2019 Missing Person Case now Being Investigated as a Bloomington Homicide
- Bloomington Community Development Director Dr. Eric Anthony Johnson was named a 2020 Michael Rubinger Community Fellow by the Local Initiative Support Corporation (LISC). Johnson was one of 10 selected in a competitive nationwide nomination process and is the first-ever fellow representing a unit of government.
- November 13, 2019 Chief Responds to the Dakota County Officer Involved Shooting Decision
- The Bloomington City Council and City staff have been discussing the possibility of a new community center for many years. The City Council established a resident task force in 2015 that recommended building a new facility to replace the existing Creekside Community Center at 9801 Penn Avenue South, which has outlived its useful life.
- November 5, 2019, One in Custody Following an Assault at Jefferson H.S.
- November 4, 2019, Bloomington Homicide Investigation Update