The Bloomington Cemetery was established in 1856 by Oak Grove Presbyterian Church. In June of 1864 the Town of Bloomington acquired the Cemetery.
The City Clerk's Office maintains the records of the Cemetery, which date back to the 1800s. They sell lots and assist mortuaries with burial arrangements..
Please schedule an appointment to speak with a staff member about the cemetery. Walk-ins are welcome too.
A portion of the Bloomington Cemetery is in the National Registrar of Historic Places.