Sidebar Widgets

Get email updates about current construction projects.

Contact Information

Contact Information

Engineering Division


Construction Complaints


Which agency should I contact?

MnDOT is responsible for construction on I-35W, Cedar Avenue, I-494 and TH 169. Use MnDOT's online comment form to register a complaint or call them at 651-296-3000.

Hennepin County is responsible for construction on all of Old Shakopee Road as well as parts of the following roads (north of Old Shakopee Road only): 24th Avenue, Portland Avenue, Nicollet Avenue, Penn Avenue, France Avenue, Normandale Boulevard and Bush Lake Road. Contact Hennepin County at 612-596-7426.

The City of Bloomington is responsible for construction on local roads not mentioned above. Use this form to submit a complaint about construction carried out by the City.

You must be logged in to view this page.

Construction Complaint

Contact preference
Do you wish to be contacted by email or phone?
Contact info

Please take notice that any data received by the City as the result of submitting this form will be classified as government data pursuant to the Minnesota Government Data Practices Act, Minnesota Statutes Chapter 13. Under the Data Practices Act, some or all of this data is classified as public data, including your name, address, email address, phone number, and other personal information provided by you. Public data is available to anyone requesting it and consists of all data furnished via this Web form. Please be advised that the correspondence will be added to the public record. The purpose and intended use of the information collected through this form is to obtain public input and data in support of City activities and services. You have the right to refuse to submit this form. If you choose not to submit this form, you will need to contact the City by another means if you wish to provide the information collected by the form.

The City of Bloomington does not discriminate against or deny the benefits of its services, programs, or activities to a qualified person because of a disability. To make a request for a reasonable accommodation, ask for more information, or to file a complaint, contact the Community Outreach and Engagement Division, City of Bloomington, 1800 West Old Shakopee Road, Bloomington, MN 55431- 3027; 952-563-8733, MN Relay 711.