- Benchmarks – Survey monuments map of geodetic benchmarks that refer to precisely measured elevations.
- Coyote activity in Bloomington – Reported coyote sightings and known attacks on Bloomington pets.
- Crime map – RAIDS Online is a public crime map developed by Bair Analytics. Its purpose is to connect law enforcement with the community to reduce crime and improve public safety. Please review the disclaimer below before clicking on the Crime Map.
- Construction projects – Choose a specific address and see what projects are underway around that neighborhood, including City infrastructure construction and permitted utility work in the rights-of-way (ROW).
- Lower Minnesota River Watershed District Proposed Bluff Standard - This map allows users to identify the extents of the Lower Minnesota River Watershed District’s proposed bluff standard for specific properties within the City of Bloomington
- Planning interactive map – Using the controls at the bottom of the map, the user may turn on and off layers of information including:
- Airport height limits.
- Airport information zones.
- Council districts.
- Guide plan land use.
- Historic sites.
- Large street labels.
- Max building height.
- Municipal boundary.
- Street names.
- Wireless antenna sites.
- Zoning areas.
- Zoning bluff contours.
- Zoning overlay districts.
- Property information – This map is maintained by Hennepin County.
- Street sweeping progress (seasonal) – Each spring and fall, City crews get out and spiff up our roads. Check out the progress of our hard-working Public Works staff.
- Traffic – View live traffic updates via Google Maps.
- Zoning and Guide Plan maps – Check out a parcel's land use or zoning designations. For detailed descriptions of the designations, visit Chapter 19 and Chapter 21 of the City Code.
If you are unable to view this section or have additional questions, the following divisions can provide information on these topics.
City street projects, utility work in ROW
Maximum building height
Zoning and Guide Plan information