If you are applying for a City permit, please visit Bloomington’s permit applications and forms page. Some projects will need permits from other agencies, especially those that are nearby or impacting water resources. Check with your local watershed district for more information.

  • Erosion Control
  • Bluff Standards
  • Stormwater Pond Aeration Permit
  • Pond Herbicide Application
  • SWPPP & MS4