Permit applications and forms: Planning
In 2016, the Planning Division initiated a paperless/online application portal. Planning applications (other than signs) may not be started by an applicant online. Please contact a staff person at (952) 563-8920 if you desire to submit a Planning application.
Staff will set-up a portal case and associate the case to the applicant portal registration. Once completed, the applicant proceeds to submit an application.
Permits and their associated handouts are linked below. Some projects need more than one permit. For more information on the subject, contact the Planning Division at 952-563-8920.
- Development Application (Planning and Zoning) (To be uploaded to the Portal)
- Affidavit of Consent
- Appeal of Planning Commission Decision
- Appeal of Planning Manager's Decision
- Temporary sign permit application – Temporary signs require payment of a permit fee, to be paid when the application is submitted. The fee for temporary signs applies for all signs per occasion, per site.
- 2019 Planning Commission Submittal Schedule