Contact Information

Contact Information

Human Rights Commission


Fair Housing


Equal access to rental housing and homeownership opportunities is the cornerstone of this nation's federal housing policy. The Fair Housing laws cover virtually all housing in the United States.

The Bloomington City Council has adopted a Fair Housing Policy at their August 6, 2018 meeting. Below is a video summary of the policy.

The Bloomington City Council has adopted a Fair Housing Policy

For more information on Bloomington's efforts for the preservation and creation of affordable housing please click here: Affordable housing: Preservation and creation