Creekside Community Center
Creekside is the primary location for Human Services events and activities.
Looking to rent space for your next meeting?
Service agencies located at Creekside
Loaves and Fishes (MN Valley Room/Kitchen)
- Creekside office: 952-948-0746
- Central office: 612-337-9810
Martin Luther Care Center, Creekside Adult Day Service (103)
Senior Community Services, Senior Outreach (101 A,B,C)
Made by local residents, the Creekside Boutique offers a wide variety of handcrafted items for sale.
Items include: Crocheted and knitted items (scarves, mittens, slippers, towels and baby clothes), jackets, caps, towels, floral arrangements, wood items, handmade quilts, dolls (dresses and furniture)
- Monday - Friday: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Tuesday evening: 5 – 7 p.m.
- Holiday Hours (November and December): Saturdays, 9:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.