Curbside Cleanup will proceed as scheduled
The Curbside Cleanup will go on as scheduled. Service providers have the ability to collect materials and follow recommended practices to remain safe while doing so.
The pickup assistance provided upon request for residents with limited mobility will not be offered due to precautions that must be taken to limit the spread of COVID-19.
Residents should adhere to Minnesota Department of Health's recommendations while setting materials out at the curb and while picking up any materials on the curb to protect the public's health and slow the transmission of COVID-19:
- Practice social distancing by keeping a distance of at least 6 feet between people
- Wash hands before and after touching items set out at curb
- Avoid touching your face
- Do not participate if sick
It is recommended that at risk populations, including adults over the age of 60 and anyone with underlying medical conditions not participate, or if participating, take extra caution when setting materials out at curb or picking up materials at the curb.
Spring 2020 dates
- April 4: East City Boundary to Portland
- April 11: Portland Avenue to Penn Avenue
- April 18: Penn Avenue to France Avenue
- April 25: France Avenue to Normandale Boulevard
- May 2: Normandale Boulevard to West City Boundary