Notice of Public Comment on Draft Park System Master Plan
The Bloomington City Council will receive public comments at their meeting on June 14, 2021, at 6:00 PM in the Council Chambers at Bloomington Civic Plaza, 1800 West Old Shakopee Road, Bloomington, Minnesota on the Draft Park System Master Plan. The Park System Master Plan is a road map for planning and completing park improvements, helping the City ensure changes to the park system fit into the bigger picture of better serving the needs of the community today and in the future. It does not include plans for individual parks. As permitted by state law and due to the global COVID-19 health pandemic, this public meeting will be held electronically.
How you can participate
- Review the DRAFT Park System Master plan and documents at https://letstalk.bloomingtonmn.gov/parks-master-plan
- Leave your comments in the comment section on this website through June 21, 2021
- Provide comments to City Council at its meeting on June 14, 2021
- Contact Renae Clark, Assistant Director of Parks and Park Projects at 952-563-8890 or rclark@BloomingtonMN.gov
To watch or listen to the meeting:
- Attend in person at Civic Plaza
- BTV (Comcast channels 859 or 14)
- Watch online at blm.mn/btv-live or the City's YouTube channel blm.mn/youtube
- By phone: 1-415-655-0001, Access code: 177 541 9741.
To provide public comments:
1. Attend in person at Civic Plaza.
2. To participate live virtually during the public comment period or a public hearing, dial phone number: 1-866-427-2706, conference ID 5891203 prior the start of the item you wish to speak on during the meeting. As you call in, provide the item number and item name listed on the agenda. You will be placed on hold and your line muted until it is your turn to comment or testify.
3. You may leave a voicemail at 952-563-4695 or email email@example.com.
- Include the item number and item name listed on the agenda.
- Include your name, phone number, and address when leaving a voicemail or email.
- Leave voicemail or email by 2:00 p.m. on meeting date to ensure adequate time to disseminate your comment or testimony to the City Council.
- Please indicate if you also plan to call in during the meeting to provide live comment or testimony.
The agenda listing and full agenda packet can be found on the City of Bloomington website at https://www.bloomingtonmn.gov/com/city-meetings-agendas-webcasts-and-documents.