Spring Eggstravaganza Drive-Thru
Saturday, April 3, 2021 - 10:00am to 12:30pm
The 2021 Spring Eggstravaganza is this year’s version of the annual Spring Egg hunt—minus the hunting!
Participants will drive-thru the Marsh Lake Playfields West Parking Lot and make stops over an approximately 5-minute time period to enjoy a variety of giveaways and activities at booths presented by:
- Bloomington Optimist Club
- Angelica Cantanti Youth Choirs
- Bloomington Athletic Association
- American Legion Baseball
- Northwestern Health Sciences University
- Bloomington Police Department
- Bloomington Fire Department (including a fire truck!)
- One registration required per family. Covers all occupants of one vehicle.
- You may arrive anytime during your 15 minute registration period.
- If you have an account, visit the Webtrac link above BEFORE you attempt to register for Eggstravaganza to ensure that you know your login information.
- If you do not have an account, please visit the Webtrac link above and create one BEFORE you attempt to register for Eggstravaganza.
- For a tutorial on the registration process, including how to set up a household if you do not already have one in the system, view the Online Registration Instructions.
Questions? Contact Parks and Recreation at firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-563-8877.
Download, view, print, and share the 2021 Spring Eggstravaganza flyer.
Participants must remain in vehicles during the event. Please adhere to drive-thru routing map below. Staff and signage will guide you through the lot. All vehicles must enter at W. 98th St. and Collegeview Road. Proceed north along the west side of Normandale Community College to the college parking lot and follow the signs to the Marsh Lake Playfields parking lot. When finished driving through the event, vehicles will exit heading east on W. 94th St. to France Avenue. (see map below)