REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR THIS EVENT in order to limit traffic congestion and ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all participants. Visit blm.mn/webtracto register for a 15-minute time block. Registration opens Tuesday, March 23 at 10 a.m.
- One registration required per family. Covers all occupants of one vehicle.
- You may arrive anytime during your 15 minute registration period.
- If you have an account, visit the Webtrac link above BEFORE you attempt to register for Eggstravaganza to ensure that you know your login information.
- If you do not have an account, please visit the Webtrac link above and create one BEFORE you attempt to register for Eggstravaganza.
- For a tutorial on the registration process, including how to set up a household if you do not already have one in the system, view the Online Registration Instructions.
Participants must remain in vehicles during the event. Please adhere to drive-thru routing map below. Staff and signage will guide you through the lot. All vehicles must enter at W. 98th St. and Collegeview Road. Proceed north along the west side of Normandale Community College to the college parking lot and follow the signs to the Marsh Lake Playfields parking lot. When finished driving through the event, vehicles will exit heading east on W. 94th St. to France Avenue. (see map below)
Vehicle Routing and Site Map (click to enlarge)
9340 France Avenue South
Marsh Lake Playfields
9340 France Avenue South, Marsh Lake Playfields, Bloomington, MN