Family Zumba in the Park
Tuesdays, 9/22 - 11/3, 5-6 p.m.
FREE Family Zumba! Enjoy instructor-led classes with Shelly Pomonis, Tuesdays at Smith Park.
Check in at the East Gazebo to receive your participant wristband. Class will take place in east baseball diamond outfield. Staff will be on hand to assist with directions.
- Participants who are not from the same household must stay 6 feet apart during class.
- Bring plenty of liquids to drink.
- Please wear a mask and maintain physical distancing before and after class.
- Maximum of 25 participants at any one time.
- Free program. No registration required. No age restrictions.
Tuesday is now TueZUMBAday!
This outdoor program is part of Project P.L.A.Y. and will occur weather permitting and with proper physical distancing and other safety measures in place. In the event of weather cancellation, notice will be provided here and on the City of Bloomington Parks and Recreation Facebook Page.