Saturday, January 16, 2021 - 1:00pm to 4:00pm
Cowabunga! Bloomington Parks and Recreation cordially invites you to enjoy an afternoon of incredible fun at SledstravaganZa!
- Where: Brookside Park
- When: Saturday, January 16, 2021, 1-4 p.m.
- Who: Open to all. Free event. No registration required.
- Per safety and operations plan, participation limited to two pods of 25 participants at any one time.
There will be sledding (of course), treats, door prizes, photo ops and much more.
- Have your own sled? Bring it.
- Don’t have a sled? Use one of ours.
- All attendees receive a logo mug with a packet of hot cocoa just for showing up.
- Door prizes include gloves and other winter related goodies.
Come join us for some FREE classic winter fun!
Donation of a non-perishable food item for VEAP would be appreciated, but is not required. All are welcome to participate. No registration required.
For questions or more details, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-563-8877.
This outdoor program is part of Project P.L.A.Y. and will occur weather permitting and with proper physical distancing and other safety measures in place. In the event of weather cancellation, notice will be provided here and on the City of Bloomington Parks and Recreation Facebook Page.