CANCELED: Learn to Snowshoe
Nov. 29 and Dec. 6, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Discover the joy of winter and the freedom of snowshoeing as Bloomington Parks and Recreation, in partnership with REI, offers you the opportunity to Learn to Snowshoe!
On this snowy outing, you'll learn to identify common winter hazards, how to ascend and descend hills, and tips and tricks to make any winter excursion a safe and enjoyable one!
- Snowshoes, poles, and professional instruction by experts from REI will be provided.
- Drop in any time.
- There will be four separate 50-minute snowshoe excursions during the four-hour event.
- Each excursion departs at the top the hour (10 a.m., 11 a.m., 12 p.m. and 1 p.m.).
- Free event. No registration required.
- Limited to a maximum of 12 participants per excursion.
Print and/or share this informative flyer.
This outdoor program is part of Project P.L.A.Y. and will occur weather permitting and with proper physical distancing and other safety measures in place.
In the event of weather cancellation, notice will be provided here and on the City of Bloomington Parks and Recreation Facebook Page.