Port Authority Commission special meeting
Thursday, October 29, 2020 - 6:00pm
Mayor Tim Busse and Port Authority President Bob Erickson have determined it is not practical or prudent to conduct an in-person meeting at City Hall due to the global COVID-19 health pandemic as permitted by MS 13D.021. Some members of the City Council and Port Authority may watch or listen electronically as permitted by law. For this meeting, due to the social distancing expectations, members of the public will watch or listen to the meeting electronically as permitted by law and due to the global COVID-19 health pandemic.
To watch or listen to the meeting:
- BTV (Comcast channels 859 or 14)
- Watch online at blm.mn/btv-live or the City's YouTube channel blm.mn/youtube
- By phone: 1-415-655-0001, Access code 133 307 8124
To provide public comment:
1. To participate live during the public hearing, dial phone number: 1-866-873-0999, conference ID 2745093 prior to the start of the item you wish to speak on. As you call in, provide the item number and item name listed on the agenda. You will be placed on hold and your line muted until it is your turn to comment or testify.
2. You may leave a voicemail at 952-563-8948 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include the item number and item name listed on the agenda.
- Please include your name, phone number, and address when leaving a voicemail or email.
- Leave voicemail or email by 2 p.m. on meeting date to ensure adequate time to disseminate your comment or testimony.
- Please indicate if you also plan to call in during the meeting to provide live comment or testimony.
Meeting agenda and documents are available at blm.mn/meetings.