Requirements for towers and wireless facilities
The City of Bloomington adopted standards for towers and wireless facilities on July 1, 1996. These standards were amended on January 5, 1998, and June 18, 2001.
The City also prepared a policy statement on July 15, 1996, and a request for proposals on November 19, 1996 for the use of City-owned land and water towers for wireless facilities.
- Selected Code provisions pertaining to towers and wireless facilities (includes requirements for wireless facilities in the public rights-of-way adopted 6/18/01)
- Staff Report - 6/18/01 amendments
- Staff report - 1/5/98 amendments
- Staff report - 7/1/96 amendments
- Policy statement on the use of City land for wireless facilities
- Request for proposals on the use of City land for wireless facilities
- Ordinance establishing a 90 day moratorium on new towers (Ord. 96-10)
- Memo regarding moratorium
- Memo responding to comments on 1/5/98 amendments
- Memo responding to comments on 7/1/96 amendments