Notice of Public Hearing: Place of Assembly conditional use permit at 351 East 88th Street
The Bloomington Planning Commission will hold a public hearing on September 24, 2020, at 6:00 PM in the Council Chambers at Bloomington Civic Plaza, 1800 West Old Shakopee Road, Bloomington, Minnesota, or by electronic means as provided by State Law to consider Case PL2020-156, an application by School District 271 for a conditional use permit for a place of assembly in an existing school located at 351 East 88th Street.
As permitted by state law and due to the global COVID-19 health pandemic, this public meeting will be held electronically. Please check www.blm.mn/planning for updates prior to the meeting.
How you can participate
- Review plans and documents at www.blm.mn/plcase and enter "PL202000156" into the search box;
- Submit a letter to the address below expressing your views;
- Remotely participate, please see www.blm.mn/planning for details; and/or
- Contact the Community Development Department using the information below.
- BTV (Comcast channels 859 or 14)
- Watch online at blm.mn/btv-live or the City's YouTube channel blm.mn/youtube
- By phone: 1-415-655-0001 , 133 886 9877 (using cell phones is recommended to avoid long distance charges)
A full copy of Case File is available for review during regular business hours in the Community Development Department at the Bloomington Civic Plaza at the address listed below. For more information or to submit comments prior to the public hearing, contact Liz O'Day, Planning Technician, 1800 West Old Shakopee Road, Bloomington, MN 55431-3027. Direct dial (952) 563-8919 or Email: eoday@BloomingtonMN.gov.