Notice of Public Hearing: Olson Elementary School - Minor revision to final site and building plans for a 4,000 square foot addition to house two chillers and cooling towers located at 4501 West 102nd Street located at 9555 James Avenue South
The Bloomington Planning Commission will hold a public hearing on June 17, 2021, at 6:00 PM in the Council Chambers at Bloomington Civic Plaza, 1800 West Old Shakopee Road, Bloomington, Minnesota, to consider Case PL2021-96 an application by Olson Elementary School and Bloomington School District 271 for a minor revision to final site and building plans for a 4,000 square foot addition to house two chillers and cooling towers located at 4501 West 102nd Street.
As permitted by state law and due to the global COVID-19 health pandemic, this public meeting will be held electronically. Please check www.blm.mn/planning for updates prior to the meeting.
How you can participate
- Review plans and documents at www.blm.mn/plcase and enter "PL202100096" into the search box;
- Submit a letter to the address below expressing your views;
- Participate in person or by telephone. Call 1 (888) 742-5095; Conference Code: 8461001098; and/or
- Contact the Planner assigned to the project using the information below.
- BTV (Comcast channels 859 or 14)
- Watch online at blm.mn/btv-live or the City's YouTube channel blm.mn/youtube
- By phone: Call: 1-415-655-0001, Conference Code: ??? (using cell phones is recommended to avoid long distance charges)
A full copy of Case File is available for review during regular business hours in the Community Development Department at the Bloomington Civic Plaza at the address listed below. For more information or to submit comments prior to the public hearing, contact Mike Centinario, Planner, 1800 West Old Shakopee Road, Bloomington, MN 55431-3027. Direct dial (952) 563-8921 or Email: mcentinario@BloomingtonMN.gov.