Notice of Public Hearing: Nine Mile Brewing Company - Conditional Use Permit for a taproom and restaurant located at 9555 James Avenue South
The Bloomington Planning Commission will hold a public hearing on June 17, 2021, at 6:00 PM in the Council Chambers at Bloomington Civic Plaza, 1800 West Old Shakopee Road, Bloomington, Minnesota, to consider Case PL2021-109 an application by Nine Mile Brewing Company and MSP Southtech Investment LLC for a conditional use permit for an approximately 11,000 square foot taproom and restaurant with outdoor seating with approximately 207 indoor seats and 92 outdoor seats in an existing office/warehouse building located at 9555 James Avenue South.
As permitted by state law and due to the global COVID-19 health pandemic, this public meeting will be held electronically. Please check www.blm.mn/planning for updates prior to the meeting.
How you can participate
- Review plans and documents at www.blm.mn/plcase and enter "PL202100109" into the search box;
- Submit a letter to the address below expressing your views;
- Participate in person or by telephone. Call 1 (888) 742-5095; Conference Code: 8461001098; and/or
- Contact the Planner assigned to the project using the information below.
- BTV (Comcast channels 859 or 14)
- Watch online at blm.mn/btv-live or the City's YouTube channel blm.mn/youtube
- By phone: Call: 1-415-655-0001, Conference Code: ??? (using cell phones is recommended to avoid long distance charges)
A full copy of Case File is available for review during regular business hours in the Community Development Department at the Bloomington Civic Plaza at the address listed below. For more information or to submit comments prior to the public hearing, contact Nick Johnson, Planner, 1800 West Old Shakopee Road, Bloomington, MN 55431-3027. Direct dial (952) 563-8925 or Email: nmjohnson@BloomingtonMN.gov.