Notice of Public Hearing: Conditional Use Permit and Final Site and Building Plans for a 30-foot tower with small cell antennas at an existing office/warehouse facility located at 10801 Bush Lake Road
The Bloomington Planning Commission will hold a public hearing on October 22, 2020, at 6:00 PM in the Council Chambers at Bloomington Civic Plaza, 1800 West Old Shakopee Road, Bloomington, Minnesota, or by electronic means as provided by State Law to consider Case PL2020-175, an application by Verizon Wireless LLC for a conditional use permit and final site and building plans for a 30-foot tower with small cell antennas at an existing office/warehouse facility located at 10801 Bush Lake Road.
As permitted by state law and due to the global COVID-19 health pandemic, this public meeting will be held electronically. Please check www.blm.mn/planning for updates prior to the meeting.
How you can participate
- Review plans and documents at www.blm.mn/plcase and enter "PL202000175" into the search box;
- Submit a letter to the address below expressing your views;
- Remotely participate, please see www.blm.mn/planning for details; and/or
- Contact the Community Development Department using the information below.
- BTV (Comcast channels 859 or 14)
- Watch online at blm.mn/btv-live or the City's YouTube channel blm.mn/youtube
- By phone: 1-415-655-0001 , 133 647 6714 (using cell phones is recommended to avoid long distance charges)
A full copy of Case File is available for review during regular business hours in the Community Development Department at the Bloomington Civic Plaza at the address listed below. For more information or to submit comments prior to the public hearing, contact Nick Johnson, Planner, 1800 West Old Shakopee Road, Bloomington, MN 55431-3027. Direct dial (952) 563-8925 or Email: nmjohnson@BloomingtonMN.gov.