Notice of Public Hearing: Amending Chapter 9 Related to Preservation and Development of Opportunity Housing
The Bloomington Planning Commission and City Council will hold public hearings on February 25, 2021, 6:00 PM and March 8, 2021, 6:00 PM, respectively, in the Council Chambers at Bloomington Civic Plaza, 1800 West Old Shakopee Road, Bloomington, Minnesota, or by electronic means as provided by State law to consider an Ordinance amending Chapter 9 of the City Code related to preservation and development of opportunity housing.
As permitted by state law and due to the global COVID-19 health pandemic, this public meetings will be held electronically. Please check www.blm.mn/planning for updates prior to the meeting.
How you can participate in the Planning Commission Meeting on February 25, 2021 at 6:00 PM
- Review plans and documents at www.blm.mn/plcase and enter "PL202100007" into the search box;
- Submit a letter to the address below expressing your views;
- Remotely participate during the meeting, please call 1-888-742-5095, Conference Code: 8461001098; and/or
- Contact the Planning Division at planning@BloomingtonMN.gov or 952-563-8920 for details.
- BTV (Comcast channels 859 or 14)
- Watch online at blm.mn/btv-live or the City's YouTube channel blm.mn/youtube
- By phone: 1-415-655-0001, Access Code: 133 698 3976 (using cell phones is recommended to avoid long distance charges)
The draft ordinance can be found here: Opportunity Housing Ordinance Amendments 2-25-2021.pdf
A full copy of Case File is available for review at www.blm.mn/plcase and enter "PL202100007" into the search box. For more information or to submit comments prior to the public hearing, contact Mike Palermo, Planner, 1800 West Old Shakopee Road, Bloomington, MN 55431-3027. Direct dial (952) 563-8924 or Email: mpalermo@BloomingtonMN.gov.