Planning Commission meeting
Thursday, February 11, 2021 - 6:00pm to Friday, February 12, 2021 - 5:45pm
Chair Jon Solberg has determined it is not practical or prudent to conduct an in-person meeting at City Hall due to the global COVID-19 health pandemic as permitted by MS 13D.021. Some members of the Planning Commission may watch or listen electronically as permitted by law. For this meeting, due to the social distancing expectations, members of the public will watch or listen to the meeting electronically as permitted by law and due to the global COVID-19 health pandemic. Public testimony is not permitted at study meetings.
To watch or listen to the meeting:
- BTV (Comcast channels 859 or 14)
- Watch online at blm.mn/btv-live or the City's YouTube channel blm.mn/youtube
- By phone: 1-415-655-0001, Access code 177 772 6538 (long distance charges apply, using a cell phone will avoid these charges)
To provide public comment:
1. To participate live during the a public hearing at the Planning Commission meeting, call the appropriate number prior to the start of the public hearing testimony period of the item you wish to provide testimony on. Your call will be answered by an operator and you will receive participation instructions, be placed on hold, your line will be muted until it is your turn to comment or testify.
- U.S. and Canada: 1 (888) 742-5095; Conference Code: 5305684543
- International callers: 1 (619) 377-3319; Conference Code: 5305684543
2. You may leave a voicemail at 952-563-8920 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include the item number and item name listed on the agenda.
- Please include your name, phone number, and address when leaving a voicemail or email.
- Leave voicemail or email by noon on meeting date to ensure adequate time to disseminate your comment or testimony to the Planning Commission.
- Please indicate if you also plan to call in during the meeting to provide live comment or testimony so that we may contact you with instructions.
Meeting agenda and documents are available at blm.mn/meetings.