Planning Commission meeting
Thursday, April 23, 2020 - 6:00pm
Visit the City's agenda management system to view the agenda, staff reports and other documents related to this meeting.
Civic Plaza is closed to the public. You can listen to the Planning Commission meeting by:
- Calling 1-415-655-0001, Access code: 285 082 123 at the start of the meeting.
- Watching online at blm.mn/btv-live or the City's YouTube channel blm.mn/youtube.
- Watching Comcast channel 14 (SD) or 859 (HD).
Members of the public can submit testimony or comment on an agenda item by:
- Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Leaving your testimony by voicemail at 952-563-8920.
- Requesting a unique participant ID at email@example.com to participate live during the public hearing for that agenda item.
To ensure City staff have adequate time to disseminate your email or voicemail testimony to the Planning Commission or to process your request for live participation, please submit it by noon on April 23, 2020. Be sure to include the name of the specific agenda item.
For instructions on providing live testimony during the meeting, call 952-563-8926 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
When an archived webcast becomes available after a meeting, an "EVENT LINK" will be added immediately after this paragraph. Click that link for quick access to the archived webcast.