Lyndale Avenue Design Workshop
Monday, March 2 and Tuesday, March 3
At this garden themed interactive workshop you can:
- “Plant” ideas to make Lyndale Avenue more attractive and vibrant.
- Teens and children can participate in activities designed just for them.
- Observe, ask questions, and engage with members of the Stantec design team as they work.
- Have fun and help grow Lyndale Avenue!
Monday, March 2
- Noon - 6 p.m.: Open studio. Drop-in and observe staff from Stantec, ask questions, and provide feedback.
Tuesday, March 3
- 9 a.m. - noon: Open studio
- 1 - 4 p.m.: Open studio
- 5 - 8 p.m.: Open house with presentations at 5 and 7 p.m. Experience interactive activities, engage with City staff and Stantec consultants and engage with community members. Light refreshments provided.
The Lyndale Avenue Retrofit goal is to transform Lyndale Avenue into a thriving, walkable neighborhood center.
Continue exploring community members’ concepts and plant your own ideas for how to make Lyndale Avenue more vibrant and attractive for the next generation.