The City of Bloomington uses an online application portal. At the portal page, users may:
- Apply for building and planning permits
- Attach related plans and documents
- Pay fees
- View or print documents
- Monitor application progress
- Search for development applications by address
- Request zoning information
Before applying, new users will need to register (instructions found here). Once registered and a case number is assigned by staff, applicants can formally apply through the portal by submitting documents and fees.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Planning at 952-563-8920 for questions related to portal registration and permit submittal process.