COVID-19 dashboard improved
Have you taken a look at the City of Bloomington’s COVID-19 dashboard? There you’ll find a summary of information about COVID-19 cases in Bloomington. The dashboard has new and improved features. In response to community input, Bloomington Public Health has added more data points. Now you can easily find more information, including:
- Median age for all cases, hospitalized cases and deaths.
- Daily cases graph with a seven-day average to make looking at trends clearer.
- Information on hospitalized individuals by age group and month of first admission.
- Information on deceased individuals by exposure type, sex and month of death.
- Context on rates of infection by race and ethnicity.
For more information visit, blm.mn/C19dashboard or call 952-563-8900.