Free COVID-19 testing at Normandale Community College
September 29 - October 1, noon - 6 p.m.
- State and local health officials are offering free COVID-19 testing at this drive-through event.
- It is highly encouraged that all participants pre-register to ensure a smooth and efficient process.
- No cost - insurance accepted if available. On-site registration will be available; Walk-up testing will also be provided.
- Anyone who wants to be tested is encouraged to come, even if they don’t have symptoms of COVID-19.
- Registration website available in English, Spanish, Somali, Hmong and Karen.
- Somali and Spanish interpreters will be on-site.
- Enter from France Avenue at West 94th Street. Follow the road and signs to the parking garage on the west side of campus.
- The north entrance/exit of the parking garage will be the main entrance to the testing site, with the exit being on the south side of the garage onto Collegeview Road.
Results will be available within three business days following the event. Negative results will be communicated via text message or email. Individuals with positive test results will receive a phone call.
- Minnesota Department of Health
- Minnesota National Guard
- Normandale Community College
- City of Bloomington
Normandale Community College parking garage/ramp
9700 France Ave SBloomington, MN 55431