Drive-thru Senior Resource Fair
Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 1:00pm to Friday, September 18, 2020 - 2:45pm
Attendees will receive a goody bag full of resource information, snacks, promotional items and more. Several bags will include donated prizes!
Get the information you need to connect with local food, health, housing and other community resources.
Several City of Bloomington departments will be on site to help spread the cheer!
- Guests will remain in their vehicles during the event.
- This event is intended for adults ages 55 and above. Anyone who identifies
- as an older adult is welcome.
- Face masks required. Masks will be provided for anyone in need.
- Goody bags will be distributed until they are gone.
Thank you to the following event donors
- Farmers Premiere Meats – gift cards for meat, including delivery
- Homewatch Caregivers – five Amazon Echo Dots
- Home Instead Senior Care – ten gift cards
- Maser, Amundson, Boggio, P.A. – restaurant gift card
- Touching Hearts at Home – snacks
Contact Jill Murphy (Creekside) at 952-563-8889 or Ann Sattler (Public Health) 612-704-3578.