COVID-19 Community Testing at Kennedy High School
Tuesday, September 1, 2020 - 11:00am to 7:00pm
The Bloomington Public Health Division, in partnership with the State Emergency Operations Center, PICA/Head Start and Bloomington Public Schools, is hosting a community COVID-19 testing event for residents of Bloomington, Edina, Richfield and the surrounding area.
Appointment only; no drop-in testing. Register at primarybio.com/r/bloomington.
- Open to everyone.
- Free, no insurance needed.
- Symptoms or no symptoms.
- Drive-thru or walk-up.
- No ID required.
- Interpreters available onsite.
- Those who are unable to sign up online or need interpretation can call 1-855-612-0677 for assistance.
Parking and entrance details
- Parking is available off of East 98th Street
- Those arriving on foot should proceed to the check in/registration table near the school’s main entrance.
Wondering if you should be tested?
Please refer to the Minnesota Department of Health's online screening tool.
After you are tested
- Follow these instructions from the Minnesota Department of Health: What to do while you are waiting for your results.
- You should get your results back in three days. Sometimes there are delays.
- If your test is negative: You will receive a text and email about your results.
- If your test is positive: You will receive a phone call from a nurse and a public health contact tracer. Please make sure to answer your phone.
- The results of your test are not shared with anyone outside of your public health department.
Additional testing locations
Additional locations are available through the State of Minnesota’s COVID-19 website.