Community flu shot clinic
Tuesday, October 20, 2020 - 4:00pm to Wednesday, October 21, 2020 - 5:45pm
Location: Oak Grove Middle School
1300 W. 106th St.
Bloomington, MN 55431
- Make an appointment online today
- Need help? Call 952-563-8900, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Please DO NOT come to the flu shot clinic if you have symptoms of illness or are not feeling well.
- Immunizations will be available by appointment only due to COVID-19 precautions.
- Vaccines are available for anyone 6 months of age or older.
- The vaccine designed for older adults will also be available.
- Insurance accepted. Please bring your insurance card.
- If you have no insurance, you may still make an appointment and receive a vaccination.
- Influenza clinic screening packet
Please complete the first two pages of this packet, print them and bring them to your appointment.
- Bring one completed screening form per person.
- Registro de detección de gripe y administración de la clínica
Spanish version of the screening form.
COVID-19 safety precautions for flu shot clinic
- Social/physical distancing is required.
- If you arrive ahead of your appointment time, or if there is a line, we ask that you wait outside the building until your appointment time, or until you are able to maintain six feet of distance from others.
- Everyone who can wear a face mask should do so. Masks will be provided if needed.
- Wearing a short-sleeved shirt is helpful to make the process go quickly.
- Immunization staff will be wearing surgical face masks, gloves, and a face shield or safety glasses to help ensure everyone’s safety.
Bloomington Public Health is offering several community flu shot clinics. Visit the flu shot scheduling website to see the full schedule of clinics and to sign up for an appointment.
Influenza clinic screening packet
Please complete the first two pages, print and bring to your appointment.
Registro de detección de gripe y administración de la clínica
Spanish version of screening form.