Community flu shot clinic
Tuesday, October 6, 2020 - 4:00pm to 6:00pm
Location: Edina Community Center, 5701 Normandale Road, Edina 55424.
Enter through the back door on the lower level, next to parking area.
Cost: Insurance accepted. Please print and complete the Influenza Clinic Screening Form before coming in, if possible.
Appointment required: To make an appointment, call 952-563-8900, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Please do not come to the flu shot clinic if you have symptoms of illness or are not feeling well.
- Immunizations will be available by appointment only due to COVID-19 precautions.
- Vaccines are available for anyone 6 months of age or older.
- The vaccine designed for older adults will also be available.
COVID-19 safety precautions for flu shot clinic
- Physical distancing is required in the immunization area.
- If you arrive ahead of your appointment time, or there is a line, we ask that you wait in your car until your appointment time, or until you are able to maintain six feet of distance from others.
- Everyone who can wear a face mask should do so. Masks will be provided if needed.
- Wearing a short-sleeved shirt is helpful, if possible, in making the process go quickly.
- Immunization staff will be wearing surgical face masks, gloves, and a face shield or safety glasses to help ensure everyone’s safety.