Bloomington Community Blood Drive
Wednesday, January 8, 2020 - 9:00am to 3:00pm
Give blood. Save lives.
- 1 donation can potentially save up to 3 lives.
- Every 2 seconds someone in the U.S. needs blood.
- A single car accident victim can require as many as 100 pints of blood.
- The blood type most often requested by hospitals is type O.
Choose your donation time
Online registration is preferred, but walk-ins are welcome.
Ways to register
- Go to the event registration page.
- Click the red circle with the white arrow next to our location, Civic Plaza-City Hall.
- Click "Give Blood" next to the time you choose.
- Sign-in or create an account to schedule your appointment.
2. Use the free, American Red Cross Donor App
3. Call 1-800-RED-CROSS
- Get a good night's sleep before the day you are donating.
- Eat a healthy meal before your donation.
- Drink an extra 16 oz. of water or nonalcoholic fluids before the donation.
- Remember to bring your donor card, driver's license or two other forms of ID to your donation appointment.
For more tips before, during and after your donation, visit the American Red Cross blood donation page.
Questions about donating?
Contact the American Red Cross at 1-800-RED-CROSS.
Bloomington Civic Plaza
1800 W. Old Shakopee RoadBloomington, MN 55431