Disease prevention and control clinical services
On this page
Clinic services are offered at the Bloomington Public Health Center unless stated otherwise.
Clinic fees are based on income and family size. If a person cannot pay the fee, most services are still available. Some health services are covered by private health insurance, Medicaid or Medicare. Some services and programs are free and are supported by state, federal and United Way grants.
Low-cost child and adult immunizations and flu shots are available at the Public Health Center
- Flu vaccine is available September through June. Get more information here.
- Days are the first and third Tuesdays of each month.
- Hours are 3:15-5:15 p.m.
- Walk in without an appointment. There may be a wait if the clinic is busy.
Low-cost immunizations (vaccinations) are available through the Minnesota Vaccines for Children (MnVFC) Program
- Only people who meet MnVFC eligibility guidelines can get MnVFC vaccine.
- The fee is $20 for each immunization, but no one who qualifies for the program will be turned away if unable to pay.
- All children younger than age 18 years must have their parent or legal guardian with them.
MnVFC Eligibility Guidelines
- Children (18 years of age and younger) who do not have health insurance.
- Children on a Minnesota Health Care Program - MA, MinnesotaCare, or PMAP.
- Children who are American Indian or Alaskan Native.
- Children who have health insurance that does not cover vaccines.
- Adults (19 and older) may qualify for some immunizations; call for eligibility guidelines.
Free breast and pelvic exams for women meeting age and financial requirements
- Located at the Public Health Center
- Weekdays by appointment: call 1-888-6HEALTH
- 12:30-3:30 p.m.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
- Fee is $30
- Call for an appointment
- Creekside Community Center location: 952-563-4944
- Edina Senior Center location: 952-928-4580
Information and advice provided by telephone and in person at our clinic