Childcare and preschool healthy eating and activity curricula
On this page
HELP is a training and assistance program provided by The City of Bloomington, Division of Public Health for childcare centers and preschools in Bloomington, Edina and Richfield. It includes two fun, informative, hands-on workshops. Materials for the curriculum activities from these two workshops can be downloaded here.
Stickers, recipes and table tents
- Stickers: Sticker files are in Word. Print on Avery Multi-Use Labels #5428. They print 20 stickers per sheet and are sold in packages of 50 sheets.
- Recipes: File prints two recipes per page back-to-back. Cut pages in half to 5.5" X 8.5".
- Table tents: Print each file on card stock. Fold in half to stand table tent on surface.
Download stickers, recipes and table tents for the following LANA taste testing activities
Sugar snap peas
Each file prints 1-page, double-sided and is laid out for folding in thirds. It is suggested to print each file in different colors; bright colors are nice.
Download the following titles in English:
- Catching, Throwing, Kicking Games #1
- Catching, Throwing, Kicking Games #2
- Pretend Games and Imagination
- Play Everyday! (introduction)
- Rhythmic Movement and Balance
- Running and Jumping Games #1
- Running and Jumping Games #2
- Tumbling, Rolling, Crawling & Climbing