Police media releases
- The Hennepin County Attorney’s Office has charged two people with 2nd Degree Murder of April Pease.
- At 3:41 a.m., Bloomington Police responded to the Days Inn (7851 Normandale Blvd) for a report of a child not breathing.
- December 3, 2019 - Bloomington Police Investigate a Fatal Crash Involving a Pedestrian
- November 21, 2019 - Bloomington Police Detectives continue to follow up on investigatory leads related to the William Albrecht case.
- November 20, 2019 Missing Person Case now Being Investigated as a Bloomington Homicide
- November 13, 2019 Chief Responds to the Dakota County Officer Involved Shooting Decision
- November 5, 2019, One in Custody Following an Assault at Jefferson H.S.
- November 4, 2019, Bloomington Homicide Investigation Update