Police media releases
- On September 28th, a 41 year old male from Elk River was arrested on Probable Cause Invasion of Privacy
- Bloomington Police Investigate the Death of a Child
- On August 4th, 2019 at about 11:00 pm, Bloomington Police Officers were dispatch to the 10200 block of Quebec Ave on a report of an assault.
- Bloomington Police responded to the New Horizon Academy, 5430 Hyland Greens Drive, just before 10:30 am today on a report of a child not breathing.
- During the overnight hours of June 7th, an unknown suspect(s) made entry into an occupied residence in Northwest Bloomington and stole property.
- At 10:17 a.m., the Bloomington Police responded to the South East Court at Mall of America on a report of a child falling from the third floor. While responding, officers received additional information that indicated the child may have been pushed or thrown from the third floor. Officers and witnesses located an injured five-year-old child on the first floor. The child was treated at the scene and then transported by ambulance to the hospital with life threatening injuries.
- A 70 year old Bloomington resident was found pinned under his vehicle in the 9800 block of Humboldt Ave S.