Ten tips for Farmers Market shopping
The Farmers Market is a popular destination on Saturday mornings in the east lot at Civic Plaza, 1800 West Old Shakopee Road. New guidelines are in place to keep everyone safe. Here’s a guide on how to shop during COVID-19:
- Stay home if you are or have recently been sick.
- Shop alone.
- Wear a mask as recommended by the CDC.
- Maintain six feet or more from other people.
- Enter and exit the market from the designated west end area only.
- Wash hands before and after shopping.
- Preorder and prepay if possible. Find an online vendor directory with contact information at blm.mn/market.
- Do not touch food or other items on display.
- No sampling or food consumption on site. Take-away only.
- Follow directional signs, chalk arrows and markings.
Other things to keep in mind: Reusable shopping bags are allowed, but vendors will not be allowed to touch them. Don’t place your personal items on vendor tables. Shop efficiently, and do not linger in the market.
For more information, visit blm.mn/market or call 952-563-8877.