Submit a photo online
When submitting a photo...
- By your submission, you are affirming (1) that you are the photographer and copyright holder of the submitted image, and (2) that you grant the City of Bloomington permission to use the submitted image in any of its online and print marketing and communications.
- Submit only photos that were taken in Bloomington or show a subject that is related to Bloomington. Please explain the photo's Bloomington connection in the comments box.
- If you submit a photo taken at a non-public event that shows any person(s) whose identity is identifiable, you are responsible for obtaining permission from the person(s) to submit the photo.
- High resolution images are preferred, but avoid uploading files that are more than 10MB in size.
- Please note that all submissions become the sole property of the City of Bloomington and will not be returned. No compensation will be offered for selected submissions. Photo credit may or may not be given when the City uses your photo.
- If you would like to share a real-world photo or other artifact of Bloomington's history, please contact us using the information below. If the item is appropriate for inclusion in our image repository, we will arrange to scan or photograph it.
Please take notice that any data received by the City as the result of submitting this form will be classified as government data pursuant to the Minnesota Government Data Practices Act, Minnesota Statutes Chapter 13. Under the Data Practices Act, some or all of this data is classified as public data, including your name, address, email address, phone number, and other personal information provided by you. Public data is available to anyone requesting it and consists of all data furnished via this Web form. Please be advised that the correspondence will be added to the public record. The purpose and intended use of the information collected through this form is to obtain public input and data in support of City activities and services. You have the right to refuse to submit this form. If you choose not to submit this form, you will need to contact the City by another means if you wish to provide the information collected by the form.
Nondiscrimination and accommodation commitments
The City of Bloomington does not discriminate on the basis of disability in the admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its services, programs, or activities. Upon request, accommodation will be provided to allow individuals with disabilities to participate in all City of Bloomington services, programs, and activities. Upon request, this information can be provided in Braille, large print, audio tape and/or electronic format.