Report a Traffic Concern

The Bloomington Police Department continues its dedication toward traffic control and enforcement in our community. In an effort to make your neighborhood and driving experience safer and more enjoyable, we are providing an opportunity for you to express your concerns and/or share some suggestions. By filling out this traffic concern form, we can better serve your needs.

Please note: If you have questions, concerns or comments about traffic engineering or maintenance related items, please contact the Traffic Engineering Department. These would be concerns such as potholes, sidewalks, traffic controls or adding control measures.

The reporting form below is for Police related matters such as vehicle noise ordinance violations, speed concerns, crosswalk enforcement and so forth. Please note, anything that is an immediate threat to safety should be called into 911. 

Report a Traffic Concern Form

1 Start 2 Complete