Report a Pothole

Use this form to report a pothole.
You can also report a pothole by calling 952-563-8760.

Our goal is to respond to all potholes within 2 business days of being notified. We take care of the problem initially by installing a temporary patching material. Then we prioritize the potholes by size, number and street traffic volume to see if more extensive repairs are warranted.

Potholes on Hennepin County roads are fixed by the county. Hennepin County is responsible for all of Old Shakopee Road as well as parts of the following roads (north of Old Shakopee Road only): 24th Avenue, Portland Avenue, Nicollet Avenue, Penn Avenue, France Avenue, Normandale Boulevard and Bush Lake Road. You can report a pothole on these roads online or by calling 612-596-0299 (after normal business hours the telephone line is for emergencies only).

Potholes on state highways are fixed by MnDOT. These roads include I-35W, Cedar Avenue, I-494 and TH 169. You can visit MnDOT's website to report potholes on state highways.

Follow up
Contact info