Items for sale
From time to time, the City of Bloomington solicits offers from the public when it has in interest in selling a piece of equipment or other item. Use the following link to visit the Web page that lists such items (if any are currently on offer). If you wish to propose buying a listed item, please follow these listed guidelines below:
- All proposals should include the name and address of the proposer, contact person, phone number, authorized signature, price offered, payment method, and pickup schedule.
- The buyer agrees to purchase the items "AS IS" and agrees there is "NO WARRANTY." The City of Bloomington makes no warranties, either expressed or implied, regarding the items, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
- The City reserves the right to request a best and final offer from the buyer submitting the highest offer, or to award without discussion. Award will be made to the proposal determined to be in the best interest of the City.
- The City reserves the right to reject any and all proposals and to waive any informalities.
- Offers are to be sealed and clearly marked in accordance with the instructions on the item's official For Sale notice.
- All offers must be received by the Purchasing Agent, City of Bloomington, 1800 West Old Shakopee Road, Bloomington, MN 55431, by the deadline indicated on the item's official For Sale notice.
- See the official sale notice for each item and sale. The official notices provide information relevant to specific items and sales.
List of sale items
There are currently no items for sale.
Recently Closed Sale Items