Dwan Golf Club
3301 W 110th Street
Bloomington, MN 55431
- Summer hours: 6 a.m. - dark, 7 days a week.
- Winter hours: 7 a.m. - 3 p.m., Monday - Friday.
- The Clubhouse serves breakfast and lunch year-round and welcomes the public.
18-hole, Par 68 golf course
- Blue tees – 5,485 yards; white tees – 5,275 yards; red tees – 4,518 yards.
- Practice chipping green and practice putting green.
- No outside league play.
- Managed by two PGA professionals.
Dwan events calendar
Tee times and fees
To reserve a tee time, call 952-563-8702
Tee times are 8 minutes apart. Reservations accepted up to seven days in advance with patron card, otherwise five days in advance. Access to the course is restricted to players only. Caddies, walk-alongs and ride-alongs are not permitted.
- 18 holes – $25
- 9 holes – $17
- 18 holes – $32
- 9 holes – $21
Golf cart fees – per person
- 18 holes – $16 per person
- 9 holes – $10 per person
- Senior 18-hole cart - $14 (senior 62+)
Dwan Golf Club patron card
Dwan patron card benefits
- $7 discount for 18 holes, or $4 discount for 9 holes, at Dwan throughout the year.
- Advance tee time reservations (7 days in advance instead of 5).
- $3 discount at the Hyland Greens Golf and Learning Center's par 3 course.
- $1 discount on a large basket of range balls at the Hyland Greens practice range
Dwan patron card fees
- Resident - $83
- Senior resident - $58 (senior 62+)
- Additional resident - $55
- Non-resident - $100
- Senior non-resident - $85 (senior 62+)
- Additional non-resident - $60
Tee off at this award-winning golf course
Dwan's undulating greens and narrow, tree-lined fairways make for an exciting course time and again. Measuring 5,485 yards, Dwan is a fun, challenging layout where all levels of players are welcome. It’s no wonder this is one of the most popular courses in Minnesota.
All fees include sales tax. These prices are valid for 2015.