Dwan Golf Course
Courtesy of TwinCitiesGolf.com, Inc
Celebrating 50 Years of Golfing Fun
On July 11, 1970 Dwan hosted its first public golf rounds. Over the ensuing 50 years, hosting countless tournaments, charity events, leagues, and as many as 60,000 rounds per year, Dwan cemented its status as one of Minnesota's busiest and most popular golf destinations. For 2020 we have a new look and a new name that reflects what we truly are, a course where everyone is welcome, and players of all skill and experience levels can enjoy a fun and challenging golf experience.
- Golf Course: 7 a.m. - dark (last 9-hole tee time is 2 hours, 15 minutes before sunset)
- Opening times can vary early and late in the season
- Dwan Grille: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. weekdays, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. weekends
- Order inside at the counter or call ahead from the course: 952-563-4520
- Winter Hours: Course and clubhouse closed
18-hole, Par 68 and 70 golf course
- Woods tees – 5,485 yards
Bluff tees – 5,240 yards
Valley tees – 4,635 yards
River tees – 3,385 yards
- Practice chipping and putting greens.
- No outside league play.
- Managed by two PGA professionals.
Reserve your tee time
Book one of three ways
- Online with credit card pre-payment for entire group at time of booking.
- By phone or in-person with credit card pre-payment for entire group at time of booking
- By phone or in-person with a credit card required and taken only to hold the reservation.
- This option allows for individual members of the group to pay upon arrival.
- Credit card is preferred form of payment.
- All forms of payment are subject to cancellation policy (see below)
- Need a little help with online booking and payment? Follow this step-by-step guide and you'll be an expert in no time. How to Book and Pay for Golf Online
Access to the course is restricted to players only. Caddies, walk-alongs and ride-alongs are not permitted.
Dwan Golf Course reserves the right to fill out all tee times with up to four players. If you are uncomfortable being paired up, please do not book a tee time.
All payment options are subject to Dwan’s cancellation policy. Credit card will be charged for entire group unless reservation is canceled or changed at least 4 hours before tee time.
- 18 holes – $26
- 9 holes – $18
- 18 holes – $33
- 9 holes – $22
Cart & Rental Club Fees
- Motor Cart, 18 Holes (per person) - $16
- Motor Cart, 9 Holes (per person) - $12
- Pull Cart, 18 Holes - $6
- Pull Cart, 9 Holes - $4
- Rental Clubs, 18 Holes - $25
- Rental Clubs, 9 Holes - $15
Patron Cards & Discount Passes
Dwan patron card benefits
- $7 discount for 18 holes, or $4 discount for 9 holes, at Dwan throughout the year.
- Advance tee time reservations 10 days in advance instead of 7.
Dwan patron card fees
- Bloomington Resident — $65
- Non-Resident — $85
Dwan Patron Senior Punch Pack - $260
- Seniors age 62+ can pay in advance for ten 18-hole rounds, and receive two free!
- Must be a current Dwan Patron Card holder to purchase Senior Punch Pack.
- Punch Pack rounds can be shared with other Dwan Patron Card holders age 62+.
Dwan Junior Pass - $299
- Players age 17 and under can play unlimited golf at Dwan Golf Course.
Tee off at this award-winning golf course
Dwan's undulating greens and narrow, tree-lined fairways make for an exciting course time and again. With four tee options ranging from just over 4,000 yards to just under 5,500 yards, Dwan is a fun, challenging layout where all levels of players are welcome. It’s no wonder this is one of the most popular courses in Minnesota.
Golf fees include sales tax. Food, beverages, and merchandise are +tax pricing. These prices are valid for 2019.