Dwan Golf Club
Courtesy of TwinCitiesGolf.com, Inc
- Weekday Golf Hours (in-season): 7:00 a.m. - dark
- Weekend Golf Hours (in-season): 6:15 a.m. - dark
- Winter Hours: Course and clubhouse closed.
Clubhouse serves a variety of food and beverages and welcomes the public during course hours.
18-hole, Par 68 golf course
- Blue tees – 5,485 yards,
White tees – 5,275 yards,
Red tees – 4,518 yards.
- Practice chipping green and practice putting green.
- No outside league play.
- Managed by two PGA professionals.
Reserve your tee time
Online – http://dwan.golf/teetime
By phone – 952-563-8702
If you prefer not to use the internet, Dwan will always accept reservations by phone. Phone reservations are accepted up to 10 days in advance with patron card, otherwise 7 days in advance.
- 18 holes – $25
- 9 holes – $17
- 18 holes – $32
- 9 holes – $21
- Motor Cart, 18 Holes (per person) - $14
- Motor Cart, 9 Holes (per person) - $10
- Pull Cart, 18 Holes - $6
- Pull Cart, 9 Holes - $3
Patron Cards & Discount Passes
Dwan patron card benefits
- $7 discount for 18 holes, or $4 discount for 9 holes, at Dwan throughout the year.
- Advance tee time reservations (10 days in advance instead of 7).
- $3 discount at the Hyland Greens Golf and Learning Center's par 3 course.
Dwan patron card fees (NEW Simplified Pricing for 2018!)
- Bloomington Resident — $60
Dwan Senior Punch Card (NEW for 2018!)
- Seniors age 62+ can pay in advance for ten 18-hole rounds, and receive two free!
- Patron Senior Punch Card — $250
- Non-Patron Senior Punch Card — $320
Junior MEGA Pass (NEW for 2018!) - $250
- The Junior MEGA Pass gives youth players all the benefits of the traditional Hyland Greens Junior Pass (unlimited golf, foot golf, and driving range use) PLUS unlimited golf at Dwan Golf Club! (17 years and younger)
Effective April 30, 2018, Patron Cards & Senior Punch Cards will be available for purchase only at Dwan Golf Club. Junior Mega Pass will be available for purchase only at Hyland Greens.
Tee off at this award-winning golf course
Dwan's undulating greens and narrow, tree-lined fairways make for an exciting course time and again. Measuring 5,485 yards, Dwan is a fun, challenging layout where all levels of players are welcome. It’s no wonder this is one of the most popular courses in Minnesota.
All fees include sales tax. These prices are valid for 2017.