Dwan Golf Club
Courtesy of TwinCitiesGolf.com, Inc
DID YOU KNOW?
NEW FOR 2019 - 4 TEE OPTIONS, PAR 68 AND 72!
Out with the old, in with the new. For 2019 Dwan is proud to introduce a new set of four tee options giving players of all skill levels an opportunity to have the most enjoyable golf experience possible. Gone are the traditional red, white, and blue tee markers. Replacing them are new colors and names that remind us of the unique geography surrounding Dwan Golf Club. The brown Woods tees are the longest at 5485 yards, followed by the gray Bluff tees at 5260. These two carry a par of 68. Further forward are the green Valley and light blue River tees at 4661 and 4033 yards respectively. Each of them adds 4 strokes for a total par of 72. No matter your handicap or how far you hit the ball, Dwan has the perfect tee location and par for you!
You can call ahead to order food.
When the course is open, call 952-563-4520 at the 9th and 18th tee boxes, and your order will be ready and waiting for you by the time you finish putting.
- Golf Course: 8:00 a.m. - dark
- Dwan Grille: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Serves a variety of food and beverages and welcomes the public during the season
- Winter Hours: Course and clubhouse closed
18-hole, Par 68 and 72 golf course
- Woods tees – 5,485 yards - par 68
Bluff tees – 5,260 yards - par 68
Valley tees – 4,661 yards - par 72
River tees – 4,033 yards - par 72
- Practice chipping green and practice putting green.
- No outside league play.
- Managed by two PGA professionals.
2019 Events at Dwan
- June 21: Bloomington Girls Hockey Club / Jefferson Girls Hockey Golf Tournament
- July 10: Pulte Homes Tournament benefitting BATC-Housing First Minnesota Foundation
- July 24: Education Foundation of Bloomington Chip in for Schools Golf Classic
More Information, visit http://efbmn.org/ and click on "Golf Classic" tab.
- August 2: Jefferson Rich Bird Memorial Football Golf Classic
More Information, visit: https://www.jeffersonfootballgolfclassic.com/
- August 18: Jefferson Basketball Golf Classic
- September 7: Kennedy Richfield Youth Hockey Association Golf Tournament
- September 14: Puttin' PHore Poots Golf Fundraiser
Reserve your tee time
If you prefer not to use the internet, Dwan will always accept reservations by phone. Phone reservations are accepted up to 10 days in advance for patrons, 7 days for non-patrons.
- 18 holes – $26
- 9 holes – $18
- 18 holes – $33
- 9 holes – $22
Cart & Rental Club Fees
- Motor Cart, 18 Holes (per person) - $16
- Motor Cart, 9 Holes (per person) - $12
- Pull Cart, 18 Holes - $6
- Pull Cart, 9 Holes - $4
- Rental Clubs, 18 Holes - $25
- Rental Clubs, 9 Holes - $15
Patron Cards & Discount Passes
Dwan patron card benefits
- $7 discount for 18 holes, or $4 discount for 9 holes, at Dwan throughout the year.
- Advance tee time reservations 10 days in advance instead of 7.
- $3 discount for 9 holes a Hyland Greens Golf and Learning Center.
Dwan patron card fees
- Bloomington Resident — $65
- Non-Resident — $85
Dwan Patron Senior Punch Pack - $260
- Seniors age 62+ can pay in advance for ten 18-hole rounds, and receive two free!
- Punch Pack rounds can be shared with other Senior Dwan Patron Card holders
Junior MEGA Pass - $299
- Junior MEGA Pass gives players age 17 and under unlimited golf at Dwan Golf Club plus unlimited golf, foot golf, and driving range use at Hyland Greens Golf and Learning Center.
Tee off at this award-winning golf course
Dwan's undulating greens and narrow, tree-lined fairways make for an exciting course time and again. With four tee options ranging from just over 4,000 yards to just under 5,500 yards, Dwan is a fun, challenging layout where all levels of players are welcome. It’s no wonder this is one of the most popular courses in Minnesota.
Golf fees include sales tax. Food, beverages, and merchandise are +tax pricing. These prices are valid for 2019.