Do you have a drug house in your neighborhood? Here are some things to look for:
- Abnormal amount of vehicles and/or pedestrians arriving at the residence.
- Visitors who tend to stay at the residence for a short period of time.
- Visitors and/or vehicles tend to be the same (repeat visitors....varied frequencies).
- Increase in traffic at the residence during the first few days of the month.
- Residents seem to have no jobs or means of supporting their lifestyle.
- Residents receive frequent deliveries from UPS, Federal Express, etc.
What to report to the Police Department:
- Address of the suspected drug house, including a description of the residence.
- Known names of the residents.
- Vehicle descriptions, including license plate numbers of residents or frequent visitors.
- Time of day, day of week, week of month of most frequent visits.
- Deliveries: Which companies? Is it on a certain day?