Pay my utility bill
Online and paperless utility bill payments
Our bill pay service provides residents with easy, convenient and secure options for paying their utility bills.
Go to https://customerweb.bloomingtonmn.gov, or click on the Utility Billing Icon on our home page to make your online payment. We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover and E-Check.
Use the bill pay service to:
- View and pay your bill online with credit/debit card or e-check.
- Schedule payments for a future date.
- Save time and avoid late payments with AutoPay.
- Enroll in paperless billing and get bills via email.
- Receive email notifications when your bill is ready and just before the due date, and a confirmation email after making a payment.
- Sign up to get text notifications and have the option to pay by text.
Phone payment option
Call 844-368-4567 to make a phone payment 24/7
You can make a payment or check a balance using this automated phone line all day, every day.